- Introduction Copy
- Love Copy
- Beautiful Baby Journey Copy
- Cycles of Shame Copy
- Shame Contracts Copy
- STOP the Abuser, Break Contracts Journey Copy
- Root Emotions Copy
- Rage Cave Journey Copy
- Cycle of Fear Copy
- Core Beliefs Copy
- Releasing Fear Changing Core Belief Journey Copy
- Busting and Building Image Copy
- Smashing Old Image – Building New Image Copy
- Busting and Building Image Journey Copy
- Foundation of Love Copy
- Definitions of Love Journey Copy
Cycle of Fear Copy
Abuse produces immediate Fear. Fear is the base of root emotions, the “blockbuster” of root emotions. Fear of Loss and Fear of Loss of Love is the greatest fear. The perversity of abuse, especially sexual abuse in early childhood, is that it is tied to the need for love and approval. Also, the abuse and/or the abuser can become the definition of love for the child or adolescent.
This false, fearful definition of love can continue throughout adulthood, thereby promoting the cycle of shame and “looking for love in all the wrong places.” Love is the greatest human need along with need for survival.
This basic fear of “loss of love” begins with the separation from mother and/or early physical or sexual abuse. Fear of loss builds patterns that contain core beliefs.